Anonymous Alerts® enables students to quickly report bullying, cyberbullying, depression, family problems, drug and alcohol abuse, gang-related issues, sexual harassment, guns/weapons in schools, theft/vandalism or unusual student behavior which may warrant immediate attention by school officials. The system is simple and secure for students and school officials.
Speaking Out - How it works:
or other sensitive issues to a school official(s).
Z107.7 Weekly LCMS News
By Assignment Reporter:
8th Grader, Rachael Kee
Click Below to Listen:
- 11/24 - 11/28: Thanksgiving Break
- 12/1 - 12/12: Canned Food Drive
- 12/2: La Contenta Parent Association Mtg., 4:00 p.m., Library
- 12/3: Parent Visitation Day
- 12/4: Big Smiles Dental Program
- 12/5: 1st Qtr. Character Counts Celebration
- 12/6 Debate Tournament, Nellie Coffman M.S.
- 12/10: Minimum Day, School starts at 9:09 a.m.
- 12/11: Winter Band and Choir Concert, 6:00 p.m., MPR
- 12/12: Winter Dance, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., MPR
- 12/13: Saturday School, 7:15 - 11:30 a.m., Room 33
- 12/22 - 1/2/15: Winter Break
- 1/5/15: School Resumes
Online Forms and Information
New Student Information System
Morongo Unified School District changed to a new Student Information System this year. A Portal for student access has recently opened for students to view their grades, take online assessments, and view attendance. The Student Portal can be found at https://musd.illuminatehc.com/auth#tabs-student. We are currently asking the parents to work with their children through the Student Portal until the Parent Portal becomes operational.
The District is close to completing the Parent Portal configuration for parents to view their child’s current grades and attendance. The new Parent Portal will offer more detailed information about your student’s class progress and assignments. In the future the District will be mailing out access codes to allow parents to create portal accounts. The link to the new Parent Portal can be found at https://musd.illuminatehc.com/auth#tabs-parent. A link to each portal will be available on the MUSD website as well as on each school’s webpage. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may have caused.
Link for Math and English Textbooks:
Grade 7 Accel
Integrated 1 (also has the grade 8 book added to it)