Looking for low cost eye glasses?
- 2/24, LCPA Fundraiser Kick-off at lunches
- 2/25 Spring Photo Day
- 2/27 Spirit Lunch, Spin-to-Win
- 2/28 Debate Tournament at San Gorgonio M.S.
- 3/2 GATE Field Trip to Scripps Institute of Oceanography
- 3/3 AVID Interviews for 8th Graders w/YVHS AVID Team
- 3/4 Parent Visitation Day
- 3/5 YVHS Counselor Meetings w/8th Graders
- 3/5 8th Gr. Parent Mtg. w/YVHS Counselors, 6:00 p.m., MPR
- 3/7 Saturday School, 7:15 - 11:30, Rm. 33/34
Z107.7 Weekly LCMS News
By Assignment Reporter:
8th Grader, Rachael Kee
Click Below to Listen:
Anonymous Alerts® enables students to quickly report bullying, cyberbullying, depression, family problems, drug and alcohol abuse, gang-related issues, sexual harassment, guns/weapons in schools, theft/vandalism or unusual student behavior which may warrant immediate attention by school officials. The system is simple and secure for students and school officials.
Speaking Out - How it works:
or other sensitive issues to a school official(s).
Online Forms and Information
New Student Information System
Morongo Unified School District changed to a new Student Information System this year. A Portal for student access has recently opened for students to view their grades, take online assessments, and view attendance. The Student Portal can be found at https://musd.illuminatehc.com/auth#tabs-student. We are currently asking the parents to work with their children through the Student Portal until the Parent Portal becomes operational.
Link for Math and English Textbooks:
Grade 7 Accel
Integrated 1 (also has the grade 8 book added to it)