Looking for low cost eye glasses?
- 5/14 Safe School Ambassador Meetings at lunches
- 5/14 Baseball Game at Luckie Park vs. TPJHS
- 5/14 Band and Choir Concert, 6:00 p.m., MPR
- 5/16 Saturday School, 7:15 - 11:30, Room 40
- 5/19 School Site Council, 2:00 p.m., Library
- 5/20 Minimum Day, School starts at 9:09
- 5/21 Staff vs. student softball game
- 5/20 6th Grade Orientation, 6:00 p.m., MPR
- 5/21 Baseball Game vs. TPJHS at Luckie Park
- 5/21 Last day of late buses
- 5/22 Soccer Banquet, 5:00 p.m., MPR
- 5/25 Memorial Day Holiday, No School
Z107.7 Weekly LCMS News
By Assignment Reporter:
8th Grader, Rachael Kee
Click Below to Listen:
Anonymous Alerts® enables students to quickly report bullying, cyberbullying, depression, family problems, drug and alcohol abuse, gang-related issues, sexual harassment, guns/weapons in schools, theft/vandalism or unusual student behavior which may warrant immediate attention by school officials. The system is simple and secure for students and school officials.
Speaking Out - How it works:
or other sensitive issues to a school official(s).
Online Forms and Information
New Student Information System
Morongo Unified School District changed to a new Student Information System this year. A Portal for student access has recently opened for students to view their grades, take online assessments, and view attendance. The Student Portal can be found at https://musd.illuminatehc.com/auth#tabs-student. We are currently asking the parents to work with their children through the Student Portal until the Parent Portal becomes operational.
Link for Math and English Textbooks:
Grade 7 Accel
Integrated 1 (also has the grade 8 book added to it)