Looking for low cost eye glasses?
- 4/15 Soccer Game at Mtn. Shadows Middle School
- 4/16 Safe School Ambassador Mtgs. at lunches
- 4/16 Soccer Game at YVHS vs. La Quinta Middle School
- 4/18 Debate National Championships
- 4/20 - 4/24 Spring Break, No School
- 4/30 Safe School Ambassador Mtgs. at lunches
- 5/1 Track Meet LCMS vs. TPJHS at YVHS
- 5/2 Saturday School, 7:15 - 11:30
Z107.7 Weekly LCMS News
By Assignment Reporter:
8th Grader, Rachael Kee
Click Below to Listen:
Anonymous Alerts® enables students to quickly report bullying, cyberbullying, depression, family problems, drug and alcohol abuse, gang-related issues, sexual harassment, guns/weapons in schools, theft/vandalism or unusual student behavior which may warrant immediate attention by school officials. The system is simple and secure for students and school officials.
Speaking Out - How it works:
or other sensitive issues to a school official(s).
Online Forms and Information
New Student Information System
Morongo Unified School District changed to a new Student Information System this year. A Portal for student access has recently opened for students to view their grades, take online assessments, and view attendance. The Student Portal can be found at https://musd.illuminatehc.com/auth#tabs-student. We are currently asking the parents to work with their children through the Student Portal until the Parent Portal becomes operational.
Link for Math and English Textbooks:
Grade 7 Accel
Integrated 1 (also has the grade 8 book added to it)